1. Covid-19: provide updates on the latest safety measures & service levels,
payment & delivery options.
2. Showcase your latest customer reviews and ratings.
3. Add an eCommerce functionality – consider selling items like online gift cards for your services, if you don't sell physical products.
4. Update visitors on a new service, specialism, accreditation, partnership or team updates.
5. Showcase your latest projects; before & after pictures, describe the work and customer benefits you delivered, cite the date + location, link to the associated online customer review.
6. Promote your Top 10 best-sellers so far in 2021.
7. Promote seasonal offers with offer end dates to drive urgency and conversion.
8. Promote your latest Social counts eg: 500 Facebook followers / 1000 likes + counting! Add a Call-to-Action, promote a reason to engage with you on social media.
9. Report on the latest wider trade/industry news that affects your customer base, add external links to trusted, authoritative sources for more information.
10. Blogging is a great way to demonstrate your business's 'Expertise, Authoritativeness and Trustworthiness' (known as E-A-T, a key Google quality metric). This also provides your website with fresh new content to help attract new customers and drive repeat website visits.
11. Keep a close eye on your local competitors – be sure to highlight key reasons for potential customers to choose your business on every page in relation to each product and service that you offer.
Remember - Our Customer Care team are here to help you make updates to your website.