Within the Manage profile screen of the Yell for Business app, in the Listings tab, you can see how many listings you have live across the extended network. Each of your listings will display a status next to them:
- Tasks Pending - Yell is in the process of identifying the correct business listing on the publisher site.
- Processing - Yell is in the process of syncing your business information with the publisher listing.
- Live - Yell has successfully connected to the publisher listing and is syncing your business information.
- Submitted – Yell has submitted your business information to the publisher listing.
- Unavailable – Yell is unable to sync your business information to the publisher listing.
- Opted Out - There is no data sync connection between Yell and the publisher listing. To create a connection, tap the Opt in button.
The app will also display any issues related to a publisher listing and depending on the reason you may be able to fix the issue yourself. If you need help or have any queries, visit our Contact Us page to connect with a member of our team.
You may also see a listing with a Live status but that Requires attention. This may be due to a specific set of data not being synced to the publisher listing, but the rest of the data is being synced. This may occur because data in a field may not meet the publisher’s requirements.