With Extended Distribution, Yell will publish your details out to relevant platforms across our extended network of up to 48 directories, search engines, social media, map apps and more.
- Boost your business’s visibility and be found by potential customers across the internet
- Update your details in a few taps via the Yell for Business app
- We’ll share any changes to our extended network to keep your details up-to-date everywhere they have been shared
1. Claim your Google Business Profile
To improve your business’s local ranking, use Google Business Profile to claim and update your business information now at https://www.google.com/business/.
Learn more about Google Business Profile in our guide.
2. Review & update your details
To maximise how often your business is found, make sure your information is accurate, complete and engaging.
It’s vital to keep your profile’s content fresh and up-to-date. As a minimum, we recommend your regularly review and update your:
- Business name
- Address & telephone number
- Your logo & relevant photos
- Website URL
- Strapline & headline
- Opening hours
- Accepted payment methods
3. Link your social profiles
You can link Google Business Profile and Facebook with your Yell profile so when you make any changes, updates will be shared across your linked social channels.
Learn how to link your social profiles here.