To finish setting up Reputation Manager we have booked a phone call with you to link your social media channels.
For our call, please have the following ready:
- Usernames and passwords for Facebook, Twitter, Google Business Profile & LinkedIn, unless we are setting up these social media pages for you.
- Any images and content you would like help adding to your Yell business profile.
- (Optional) An idea for a social media post we can create and post during our call
- (Optional) An email address or mobile number of a recent customer who would be happy to receive a review request
Should the appointment time no longer be suitable, if there’s anything you’d like to add, or anything you feel we’ve missed, please visit yell.com/contactus and a friendly member of our team will be happy to help
- Keep your business information consistent and up to date online – Your business details will be shared and synced across 40+ platforms* including Yell, Google, Facebook, Instagram, Waze and TomTom
- Supercharge your online reputation - Monitor and respond to reviews across major platforms such as Yell, Google Business Profile, Facebook and more
- Engage your audience and promote your business - Manage your key social media channels from one place including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google Business Profile
- Learn how you can boost performance – Get access to an easy-to-understand analytics dashboard to see data into your business listings, reviews, and social media all in one place
While you wait for our call, check out & bookmark our Reputation Manager Guide to learn how to:
- Access your dashboard
- Add or update your content
- Access your analytics
- View & make social posts
- Request reviews from your customers
- Monitor and respond to your reviews
* While Yell will distribute your business data to its syndicated network partners (subject to certain conditions), we cannot guarantee that your data will appear across all networks due to individual network restrictions and algorithms