This can be done by logging into your account, clicking Access your Reputation Manager dashboard and following the steps below:
- Click on the Reviews tab in the top navigation and select Widgets from the left-hand menu.
- Next, select Create from the Reviews menu item. You will see a drop down box, where you will need to select which location you wish to create a widget for.
- Choose a theme from one of the four pre-set options. Once you have chosen a theme, a Live Preview will display on the right-hand side of the page. You can also access Advanced settings, where you can manually select the colour, font and size of the widget, using the Live Preview to make sure you’re happy with any changes you make.
- The option to Configure your display settings allows you to enable or disable the display of any of the three sections of the widget.
- Header – This shows Average Rating and total number of first party reviews. (NB: If no first party reviews have been received nothing will show)
- Body – This shows the reviews and responses to first party reviews. Maximum of five reviews are displayed per page, with the most recent appearing at the top. (NB: If no first party reviews have been received nothing will show)
- Footer – This shows the three review publishers that have the most reviews for your business out of 13 review providers in the Reputation Manager publisher network, e.g. Facebook, Google and TripAdvisor (NB: If less than three publishers have reviews then only two, one or none will show)