How to add rows
- You can add rows to your site by dragging widgets onto a page. When you drag a widget between rows or into a space where want to add a row, a new row will be created.
- To delete a row, right-click anywhere on the row to open the context menu, and then click Delete.
How to add columns
Every row can contain up to four columns. Whenever you add a new column, it appears alongside the existing column in that row.
To delete a column, right-click anywhere on the column to open the context menu, and then click Delete. Alternatively, click the red X at the top right corner of the column.
How to add inner rows
Inner rows allow extra design flexibility by enabling you to add rows inside columns.
There are 3 ways to add inner rows –
- Right-click the row and click Add Inner Row. If there are multiple columns in the row, choose which column you want to add the inner rows to.
- Right-click the column and click Add Inner Row.
- Right-click the inner row and click Add Row to place an inner row below the current one.
Click here to watch our how-to video on how to add new rows and columns to your website.