You can update the content of your Yell business listing via the Yell for Business app or your online Yell account.
Yell for Business app
- Tap here to launch the Yell for Business app
- Tap on Manage profile on the main app screen
- On the Profile screen, you can add and edit your business details and links
- Scroll down the page and fill in as much information as possible about your business in all the relevant fields
Online Yell account
- Log in to your Yell online account
- Select Manage your profile page
- If you have multiple business listings with Yell, then you will be prompted to select which listing to edit
- Select from the Profile summary the content you wish to update
Occasionally Yell.com content will be rejected by Apples Maps. In most circumstances Yell will handle this on your behalf by modifying the data we send to Apple. However, where your business location does not comply with Apple’s criteria for being displayed on Apple maps, primarily when the location is a residential property, your Apple Messaging will not be activated. Yell is currently working with Apple to overcome this issue. As soon as a resolution has been agreed, we will activate your Apple Messaging.